cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Planning Profile Group in the WebUI TPM drop down defined under "Define Integrated Planning Profile Groups"

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to get the Planning Profile Group in the WebUI TPM drop down defined under "Define Integrated Planning Profile Groups"

Hello Experts,

I have to setup a ATPM for Client demo in below landscape

ECC6/EHP7

CRM7.0/EHP3

BW7.4 on Hana

I completed the settings in the CRM IMG in the path "Key Figure Planning with the Planning Applications Kit"

Also defined the Integrated Planning Profile Groups in "Define Integrated Planning Profile Groups"

But when I opened a new TPM in Web UI, I am not able to see this newly defined planning profile group defined for IP  as a drop drown. Instead I can see the old planning profile groups defined for BPS

Please help to figure out what is that I am missing to make those planning profile groups available in TPM screen.

Thanks

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

you need to activate ATPP for your promotion type/sales organization combination.

This can be done in the following customizing: SPRO > Customer Relationship Management > Trade Promotion Management > Key Figure Planning with the Planning Applications Kit > Define Sales Areas and Promotion Types

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giacomo,

That setting is already maintained. In-Fact, I removed and recreated those entries just to make sure, still not working.

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

which version of ATPP do you have installed?

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giacomo,

Please see the SW + Component details

SAP CRM & EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0

TPM_IMP       200     0009      SAPK-20009INTPMIMP  Trade Promotion Management In-Memory Pla

Hope this is what you are looking for. If not, please let me know how to check it

Thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

you have the latest version, so it should not be an issue on standard code.

Have you checked that the Target System has been setup correctly?

Then, in Trade Promo remember that you have to first insert the Sales Organization Data, and afterwards you have to choose the Planning Layout.

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Giacomo,

Thanks a bunch to point out the exact location to fix this issue, appreciated.

Thanks

Vishal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Can some one help on this issue

Thanks in advance

Vishal