Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE IDoc. All I/B in Error status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to IDocs. My query is about ALE- 2 clients on the same system (IDES). I am using everything standard without any reduction/ extension. I am using message control.

I created a model, added message types to it, generated the partner profiles (on the destination sys too) through the system and distributed the model

All my O/B ( MATMAS, DEBMAS,INVOIC, DESADV) are in status 03 but none of the idocs is in passed state (53) on the destination system.

But when i use MATFET from the receiving system, the status of the IDoc in the sending system is 53 and 03 on the sending system

So, i think the error is something common in the inbound processing

Can you please throw some light on what could be the problem.

I can be more specific if required.

Thanks

SAP.

3 REPLIES 3

Ulrich_Schmidt
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you check in transaction SM58, whether the IDocs are recorded there in some tRFC error status? (You should see some transactions for function module "IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS" there, if the IDocs ran into a problem during RFC transmission.)

Best Regards, Ulrich

0 Kudos

Hi Ulrich

Thanks for taking out time. I am attaching the screen-shot of what i saw in SM58 as suggested by you.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Thanks

SAP.

0 Kudos

No, that doesn't look like IDocs. So the transmission of the IDocs must have been ok.

Can you select one of the IDocs in the target system in transaction WE05 and display the "Message" field of the last "Status Record"? Sometimes more error details as to what went wrong, can be seen here (or in one of the preceding status records). E.g. some problem in the ALE settings or a problem in the business application.

(Attached is an example of an IDoc that could not be posted, because the application layer (program SAPLVED4, subroutine BELEG_SPERREN) raised an error.)

Best Regards, Ulrich