Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status IDoc back for all outbound transactions

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to send the status idoc back for all outbound idocs from SAP.

Status 7  -----> When there is a mapping error in PI, It does not generate ALEAUD idoc back(It is by design). So we need to achieve it by any means. Please suggest on how we can achieve this.

Status 8   ----> I could generate the ALEAUD idoc back to SAP with standard SAP PO config. But it is updating status as "41" in SAP. We need to make it "8". Please suggest on what could be the reason.

Status 16 ----> EDI997 interface will take care of it

Status 17 ----> EDI997 interface will take care of it

Please let us know your advice on Status 7 and 8.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Status 8 --> Changes in ECC program

Status 7 --> Alert mail triggered for mapping error, IDOC number is coming in the mail. With that email an interface is created as -- Mail to Status Idoc which generates status 7 for the original IDoc.

Thanks,
Nidhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I think I have not clearly explained my requirement.Apologies for the same.

*When we are triggering Invoic IDoc and if it fails in the mapping, ALEAUD will not be sent back to SAP system(Status 7 should be sent back, ideally if we use third party connection it is planned in such a way). But this is not supported in SAP PO.

Now, to send this status 7 back to SAP ECC system what we are thinking to generate Alert mail for the message failure. And extract the IDoc Number from that alert mail and map it to ALEAUD or STATUS idoc and send it back to ECC system.

Generating mail is possible, but further it is possible or achievable or not, I am not sure.

Can you please guide on this.

Thanks,
Nidhi Srivastava

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you let us know what the E2E flow is? What is the receiver adapter in play here?

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Flow is like 810 INVOICE.

INVOIC Idoc --> IDOC Adapter --> PI --> AS2 Receiver Adapter --> Partners

Please suggest, we are planning via alert mechanism, but not sure if it will work.

Thanks,
Nidhi Srivastava