cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of maintenance contract or order for the building/flat maintenance charge based on square feet rate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, creation of maintenance contract or order for the building/flat maintenance charge based on square feet rate? How we can do the same?

Thanking you.

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please elaborate your requirement in more detail, probably with an example.

Prima facie it looks possible to me, but will need more details before I suggest any solution.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amare,

Actually, the client wants to go for automatic creation of maintenance contracts/order for the building / flat maintenance charges based sqft rate with respect to project. How i go for this? Is it require development for the same? Any BAPI for automatic creation of maintenance contracts/order?

Please help me out for the same.

Thanking you.

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

One way is to insert a one time condition in the contract which will calculate it's value based on object measurement. This way what ever measurement you maintained in rental object, it will multiply the fixed maintenance cost with the unit rate maintained at condition level.

Other way is to go for service charge settlement, where you collect advance from customer in the name of maintenance and then through SCS you settle the actual maintenance cost and advance collected.

3rd way is you integrate with the Plant maintenance, this integration will create a functional location for each rental object (configuration needed). For every maintenance, create a notification/maintenance order from the rental object, actual maintenance work will happen in plant maintenance module. After work is done, maintenance order will be settled back on rental object.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amare,

I am sorry, i may not clear the user requirement very well to you, actually, the client may have 300-400 apartments and the same having 200-400 number of flats in one apartment. Therefore, its very tedious for the user to create a contracts/order for each and every flat owner. Therefore, the client whats to go for automatic creation of maintenance contracts/order for the building/flat maintenance charge based on square feet rate at one time.

Therefore, in this case, is your previous alternative solutions will work for the said requirement?

Thanking you,

Regards,

Sanjay Sontakke

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Give me call on my skype id, amarendar.kumar.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Sent you the solution document, if it works for you, please share the solution with rest of the members and close the thread.

Regards,

Amar