cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue at BP replication from ISU-CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

our initial load from ISU to CRM,is ending with these below errors.

Error for validity periods of addresses

Error_Time Dependency_Addresses XXDEFAULT_ERROR

i tried searching and found about note 1380576. some how we are unable to see those corrections with our team S UserID's.(we are having authorization error, not sure what is the reason).

i would like to know where and what else we can check for this issue. This issue is happening only for some BP's.

ISU have different number range and CRM has different. we maintained all relevant setting at account group level for proper replication. Issue is coming only for BP's which have ISU number range.

we cant contact SAP for any help due to some management level issues.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sonal_amin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue is generally caused if the BP has addresses with the ADR_KIND AS XXDEFAULT and all

with same validity. Overlapping of the validity for teh standard address i.e  ADDR_KIND is not allowed. Please check BUT021_FS table.

In the target system, the BP may have multiple XXDEFAULT for the same time period in BUT021_FS.

The XXDEFAULT concept is that at a given point of time only one address can XXDEFAULT( standard) address.

Thanks & regards,

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

what would be the right approach to solve this issue ?

any guidance is highly appreciated.

sonal_amin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Overlapping of validity for the standard address (i.e ADDR_KIND = XXDEFAULT)  is not allowed.

Now, the only possible solution is to delete the overlapping address usage to eradicate the problem.

Please check the database table BUT021_FS so you can either delete the data or write a report to

delete the record for that particular BP. This should ensure that the error message , R11 245 doesn't appear anymore. You can try this in your non-production system and retest if the issue occurs.

Thanks & regards,

Sonal

Former Member
0 Kudos

sure, will try that. Thanks.

kapilpatil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos