Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on EH & S SVT EXP DELIVERY SCENARIO

satya11719
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm currently working on SVT for scenario Export Delivery quantity to track,

i'm little confustion on things the amount will be tracked for listed substances which are registered with REACh,

Those components i was maintained in Standard compostion as fixed value like 50.9 % Example i was maintained this same Value assignment in Environmental parameters and other tracking realted confiugaration.

Now i need to know wheater we have to run BOM BOS for SVT so that it will track from Composition based on stating material ?????

I was maintained some details in like Quantity to be maintained in for SVT Exported quantity and Legal entity,amount to track.

Which FM to Use for Export scenario i done this configuration please check and guide me where i'm missing.

Shall i inlude all the scenario i was deleted the PRO, IMP,PUR Scenarios cause i want only EXP scenario, If maintained that IMP scenario in CBRC20 monitering system showing only for IMP scenario.

Thanks

Satya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satya

welcome to the fantastic world of SVT ...

1.) I assume you have read the very important central OSS note for SVT !

2.) I assume you might have checked:

and now you would like to start SVT...

1.) SVT is "as complex" (from a certain point) as SDS distribution; if you don't understand the "Business need"and the "integration points" you are "lost" (in context SVT: this is SAP MM, SAP PP and SAP SD)

I can only try to help you on "high level"

Let us start with your message

1.) i'm little confustion on things the amount will be tracked for listed substances which are registered with REACh,

This is "common" if you start for the frist time with SVT; but do not only focus on "REACH"; there is more to "track" in the big world

2.) Those components i was maintained in Standard compostion as fixed value like 50.9 % Example i was maintained this same Value assignment in Environmental parameters and other tracking realted confiugaration.

To start any SVT project you must define very early: how to maintain the EHS master data (e.g in which property, with which usage) this is the "core" to make sure that later SVT will run properly (and I do not discuss here the very complex "polymer logic" in REACH (and implemented as well in SVT)

3.) Now i need to know wheater we have to run BOM BOS for SVT so that it will track from Composition based on stating material ?????

You are on the "wrong track". BOM BOS is a solution starting with "production"; for export: this does not always help; you can e.g. export a material which you did not "produce" yourself. To make it simple: sometimes BOM BOS can help to populate a "SVT compositon" but not always. (depends on chemistry)

4.) I was maintained some details in like Quantity to be maintained in for SVT Exported quantity and Legal entity,amount to track.

PLease explaine better what you have done; i do not get your "story"

5.) for Function modules etc.

First: understand the "basic idea of SVT" (which job has to run and how etc.): Then discuss with your customer teh "details". There is a good chance that "somethere because of some reason" the standard is not "good" enough and you must create a "copy" of the function module (and maintain it somethere in the many customizing places you have shown))

For export some "small" hints

1.) try to understand why we have a "SALES" and a "DELIVERY" Scenario and how this is "reflected" in othere customizing activities (what need to be "specified "so to say on top"

2.) Discuss with your customer if you need both scenarios etc. (and without ! understanding about the use of "SALES" and "DELIVERY" scenario: do not discuss with your customer

Conclusion: don't go to "deep" on techncial level as long as you have not the "high level" picture of the process (and why which customizing activity might be needed etc.)

Read the OSS NOTE carefully. It is a good one.

C.B:

PS:

Shall i inlude all the scenario i was deleted the PRO, IMP,PUR Scenarios cause i want only EXP scenario, If maintained that IMP scenario in CBRC20 monitering system showing only for IMP scenario.

You need not to delete the "default customizing": anything depneds on "how you set up the jobs" (which must run later) and on some customizing to be done (more or less. you an EXP "solution" by by proper  customizing entries etc. without "disrupting" the default values from SAP; if you do not maintain data in some customizing activities nothing will happen

PPS: don 't try to "block" documenst; jsut start with tracking; the blocking is a "challenge" as such

Last PPS: your customizing is a good starting point; but not complete (Read OSS NOTE)

Answers (0)