cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Load sequence for 0EHH_DS12(Incident Statistics)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please tell me the data load sequence for Incident statistics DSO-0EHH_DS12. As per standard flow it is getting loaded from 9 Sources0EHH_DS01-0EHH_DS09 (0EHSM_HSS_INC_REC_01 to 0EHSM_HSS_INC_REC_09). When I tried to load from 1-9 sequence we are getting zero value for No.of Incidents 0EH_NUMINC and If you load 2-9 and 1 then getting correct value.

Thanks,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

the DSOs in EHSM-BW content are loaded in numerical order: First the Incident Master Data is loaded (0EH_INCIDNT_ATTR) which is then written to 0EHH_DS15. Afterwards the DSO 1 - 9, 12 and 15 are loaded.

Depending on your release this is handled in different process chains. The process chain since EHSM4.0 is called: 0EHHSS_INC_REC_DELTA_P101. Within these sub-chains all required data is fetched from a source system.

For executing the reports and dashboards of the standard delivery, no additional custom process chains and load processes besides the ones of the standard delivery are neccessary.

Regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Joachim.

I have done the loads same sequence provided by Standard process chain but the  value for No.of Incidents 0EH_NUMINC in 0EHH_DS12 becomes zero. On the first load out of 9 ie 0EHH_DS01-->0EHH_DS12 the value will be populated with correct count but when you load any of the second load the value becomes zero,this is the problem I am facing.

Regards,

pavan.