cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Database Table for Invoice and Payment Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could any one please suggest Database Table name which save both Invoice and Payment Document number. I mean to say, both Invoice document number and Payment document number store in one DB table. Have already checked in BKPF and BSEG tables, but not available both the document numbers.

So please suggest with database table including fields.

Regards,

Optimus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have customized Virtual Folder (Doculink) from Project Code to Invoice. Want to display Payment details after Invoice. As the direct link table is not there from Invoice to Payment, need to write some Select Query to fulfil my requirement.

Could anyone help me how to write Coding in Doculink customization. There is option User Exit is there but no idea how to use the same option.

Please refer the attached screenshots for details.

Please guide how to write Code/Query in Virtual Folder(Doculink) customization.

Regards,

Optimus

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Optimus,

In table BKPF you would get the accounting document number - BELNR, and in BKPF against this BELNR  you would get the material document no from field AWKEY.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I have already gone through table BKPF. In table BKPF the field AWKEY is combination of Invoice Document number and Fiscal Year. Means we have to pass Invoice Document number(Ex. 0123456) plus Fiscal Year(2015) like 01234562015,than only we will get Payment Document number BELNR in BKPF.

But my requirement is Individual Invoice Document number and Payment number should exist in one table. Than only I can use the same table to pursue my flow Payment after Invoice Folder.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Optimus

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Optimus,

You may need to create a database view or table join to fulfill your requirement.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your suggestion. Team is working on same. Do you have any idea how to write SELECT query in Virtual Folder(Doculink Customization).

If we will able to write the query in Doculink than may be my requirement will fulfil.

Regards,

Optimus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go for a SAP query with this table and create your required table with SQVI transaction.

This can be achived from SAP query Standard way.

Rgds,

Nayeem.