cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have gone through the configuration and done a basic setup to get FSCM working and customers creating the BP automatically.  Then setting up hierarchy for credit limits and that parent child relationship for credit.  I have a few questions on where to get started for activating Badi's. 
The most obvious need is that the exposure updates correctly.  Right now the Exposure does nothing. 

My system is EHP7 of 6.0.  I know we have to do something at the PI level and activate some BADIS but I am not sure what exactly has to be done.  Anyone know where I need to get started at?

Should we activate the extension:

1. FIN_FSCM-CCD

2. FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION

Also one last point is we are going to be using Collections management also.  Does it affect anything if we activate it.

Thanks

Ray

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray - assume you are doing Credit Management

The BADI activation will depend on your scope and how you want rules to be triggered, or the cases you want to use (DCD or Credit Limit request)

You can use PI or WS-RM - there are some good notes on SAP help around what you need to activate.

However the first point is ALWAYS knowing your scope

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I appreciate your response and apologize for the delay in mine.  I was just reading through the notes as you suggested.  You are correct in your assumption.  We are doing credit management along with collections and dispute management.  These are the business extensions I feel we need to activate but just wanted to get your thoughts before I had the team do that:

FIN_FSCM_CCD

FIN_FSCM_CCD_2

FIN_FSCM_CCD_3

FIN_FSCM_INTEGRATION

FIN_FSCM_CCD_INTEGRATION

Thanks again for your guidance so far.

Ray

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ray

Yes - if you activate the Business Function Sets you will have access to the latest functionality.

For Credit Management you will be able to use the DCD as an example.

It is also worth noting - that the standard config delivered by SAP is always a good place to start, if some is missing - please use the adjust functionality from client 000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mark.  Getting these activated now and then getting the BADIs activated so the credit exposure works. 

Answers (0)