cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message of "for infoObject 0FISCPER no fix valued is defined for compouding parent 0FISCVARNT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I receive the error following message of "for infoObject 0FISCPER no fix valued is defined for compounding parent 0FISCVARNT" when I tried to validate the consolidation model in embedded BPC, anybody know how to fix it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get to the bottom of this issue.

I have just been trying to configure a consolidation model, and have run into the same error message.

I have tried recreating the model from scratch.  As suggested by Ursula on 22nd April.

Regards,

Mark

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In BW you can tell that particular InfoObject will have fix value and what is that value. This was mostly used before Semantically partitioned cubes were invented, so each cube had just a single year.

So, you have to find where to set that value and choose 0FISCVARIANT you use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its set in the Model under advanced settings:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ursula,

thanks for your response, I did define the value under advanced setting as "K4", but looks like the value did not get saved in the back-end, because I still received the same error message and the value "K4" is gone after I login to the screen again. did you check if you can save the value?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

Yes I did and it was saved successfully without error message (I'm on BPC 10.1, BW 7.5, SP02).

I sometimes have the Problem that when I do changes in Data model in BW after creating the embedded model in BPC, that changes were not fully recognized on the BPC side

Maybe try to create new model again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ursula,

Thanks for your response, another question I have with regarding to consolidation is that how do you loading the transaction data for the consolidation cube you created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jian,

at the Moment i only use EPM or Analysis for Office with Input Ready Query to post Transaction data. I havent used automatic upload yet - hope it actually works to upload data via DTP directly in BW.

Regards

Ursula

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'd recommend creating a MultiProvider on top of 2 cubes: From an To. Then use COPY Planning Function.

This will allow avoiding switching Consol cube from Planning mode to Load mode and back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The data in consolidation cube is different from the consolidation cube, therefore, the current standard actual data cube /ERP/SFIN/V01 cannot be used for consolidation purpose. the customized consolidation cube need to be loaded from the HANA table. maybe ACDOCA.

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you decide loading ACDOCA to your Consolidation cube using DTP you'll have to switch mode of that cube from Planning to Load and back. This is very inconvenient for users and causes errors if somebody tries posting data while you switch the mode.

What I suggested is having a base cube that is loaded from ACDOCA, so you can have all fields you need there. Then you use Planning Function to copy that data to Consolidation real-time cube on demand. In that case you don't have to switch mode of your Consolidation cube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sound to be a good suggestion, however, I still expect that SAP can develop a easy standard way to load the consolidation cube for the embedded BPC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gersh,

Under T code RSPLAN, the infoprovider only allow base or virtual cube, how can we "creating a MultiProvider on top of 2 cubes: From an To. Then use COPY Planning Function"?

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RSPLAN allows to build Agg level on top of MultiProviders as well as long as at least one of the cube in it is a Real-Time cube. When you creating an Agg level take a look at the Cube Type. M will stand for MultiProvider.