cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible for system to take Ship To location without Vendor/customer it being maintained on ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've seen some discussions but not a concrete solution regarding the following question...

Is it possible to have the ship - to location populated with the address data change made on the ERP vendor SA without entering in a vendor or customer entry under the Item - More Functions - Delivery address.

Currently, I can only get it to work if I populate a vendor (which the location and BP exist on SNC) , but in some cases no such vendor exist to select.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

Can you explain your issue in detail. As far I know when you don't enter any vendor or customer number in delivery address tab and update the address manually then all this information gets populated in SNC ship to location tab but only thing is ship to location ID does not get populated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

And that is my issue ... ship to populates with the plant location ID addresss, not the manual addresss maintained on the SA... Configuration is set to "map all addressses" (i.e standard) in the the deivate address configuration. The address FM SCA/BIF_MI_ADDRESS, within the /SCA/BIF_DESCHED_BO contains the correct address to from what I can tell.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

Did you try Master data completion setting under SNC > Basic Settings > Processing inbound/outbound messages. Use method No System Action for ship to location address determination.

If this does not work you can use BAdi /SCA/DM_MD_COMP to write custom logic.

Thanks

Answers (0)