cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instance Styling on FPM component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to styling a form button, following manual but I haven't got any result over my buttons. I'm only trying to change vertical alignment; my piece of code is vertical-align:middle; on style field at fpm configurator, thats all. Yesterday evening I opened another thread related with this problem -> . I don't know if it's a IE11 bug (on chrome it works fine) but I'm open to any suggestion/ comment.

Thanks in advanced and best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I assume that vertical-align: middle is not supported for Web Dynpro buttons. With regard to Instance Styling you should always use the camelCase notation. In addition, the style variable verticalAlign is not mentioned in application WDR_TEST_CUSTOM_STYLES (-> Test Case: UI Elements -> UI Element: Button).

If the rendering problem occurs only in IE11 but not Chrome, then it would make sense also to discuss a corresponding UR Update (see the SAP notes).

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks for advice but it's not a problem with patches. We have noticed that Internet Explorer is working by emulation, it's not a true IE11. Our support team are working on it and we're waiting for new news.

Thanks and best regards

Answers (0)