cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank to Bank Transfer through FRFT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create payment request through FRFT. I am able create the requests but the payment s are not getting posted and the error giving in proposal is " G/L account  does not exist in company codes XX29 and XX01 ".

Please find the below steps where i have maintained the accounts for payments.

1)For bank to bank transfer I have maintained the Sub accounts in F8BF and F8BJ transaction codes for two company codes JS01 and JS29

F111:

I'm able to generate payment request in FRFT.  However, payment run status showing "Postings have been carried out" instead of "Payments have been posted".

The error in display log is " G/L account  does not exist in company codes JS29 and JS01 ".

But the all GL accounts(Main and Sub accounts) already created and assigned it in Bank determination and account determination as well in the system

Se16n: SKB1

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Can you provide a snapshot of the payment request? Normally for that error you are getting, the system will enter the G/L account that is not setup under that company code. So it appears that a blank G/L account is being added somewhere in the payment request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anya,

Please find the snapshots of payment Request which i have created.

The GL accounts are marked in Snapshots.

Please do help me.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like you have some kind of a mix up in the accounts.

What is your payment request account? Doe it exist in both company codes?

The configuration for payment request account is here

The 19* series accounts you are showing in company codes XX01 and XX29 both appear to be bank  cash accounts based on the configuration for bank account determination that you attached. They are not payment request accounts, that is a separate account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ella,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

The issue got resolved.

Regards,

Venkat.

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

Please can you share the complete issue and solution how you resolved. I have similar kind of requirement.

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We have just created Customer and vendor accounts for the respective company codes.Then we are able to posting the Payments.

Thanks,

Venkat.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has been a while since I used this set up and I don't remember it will but is it possible that the system complains about the payment request account, not the cash account?

Do you have the payment request side configured?

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

" G/L account  does not exist in company codes XX29 and XX01 ".

Will you please, copy here text and code of this error. Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy,

Please find the below snapshot for the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy,

The issue is not able to find out.

Can you please help out on that.

Regards,

Venkat.