Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery with Cross Company Stock transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the following situation at hand:

We have in place Cross-company Stock Transfer with cross company delivery and billing, using the outbound delivery to ship.

We use Standard SAP - PO Document type NB and Delivery type: NLCC

This Cross company process is for imports. In the outbound delivery a lot of ítems from diferent POs are consolidated in one shipment.

Now we want to implement the inbound delivery funcionality with the Transportation module and the Transportation costing document. This makes it posible for us to distribute the import related costs to the ítems contained in the shipment.

We are on SAPP ECC 6.0. versión.

Questions:

1) Is this combination posible of outbound and inbound delivery in this cross company process?

2) What problems might occur in doing the Goods receipt in the receiving plant, based on the inbound delivery and not on the outbound delivery?

3) Is it posible to create the inbound delivery based on the Outbound Delivery?

4) Any SAP notes to consider?

Please some advise on this.

Thanks

Aart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please find the below reply: 

1) Is this combination posible of outbound and inbound delivery in this cross company process?

Yes, it is possible, in fact you can automate the process of creation of inbound delivery once the outbound is saves ad PGI is done with help of output determination in NACE with help of output type: SPED.

2) What problems might occur in doing the Goods receipt in the receiving plant, based on the inbound delivery and not on the outbound delivery?

I had done MIGO wrt to inbound delivery and not faced any issue but in my case I m dealing with project stock:Q, however I hope you are dealing with plant stock ad going with logic problem should not be arises, however proper testing need to be done to ensure the same in your business process.

3) Is it posible to create the inbound delivery based on the Outbound Delivery?

Yes, with help of tcode: VL31 or can be automated with help od output determination please refer point no.: 1

4) Any SAP notes to consider?

Not sure.

Many Thanks.

SS