cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCO3 - Empty error message while connecting to Message server

0 Kudos

Hello,

I can connect to SAP with application server connection, but I need to switch to Message server connection.

Connection config:

<SAP.Middleware.Connector>

<ClientSettings>

<DestinationConfiguration>

<destinations>

<!--Application server-->

<!--<add NAME="DefaultDestination" USER="username" PASSWD="password" USE_SAPGUI="0" CLIENT="100" LANG="EN" ASHOST="vm-srv-crm.company.com" ASSERV="sapgw00" SYSNR="00" SYSID="CE1" POOL_SIZE="5" MAX_POOL_SIZE="10" IDLE_TIMEOUT="600" />-->

<!--Message server-->

<add NAME="DefaultDestination" USER="username" PASSWD="password" CLIENT="100" LANG="EN" MSHOST="vm-srv-crm.company.com" MSSERV="sapgw00" GROUP="PUBLIC" SYSNR="00" SYSID="CE1"/>

</destinations>

</DestinationConfiguration>

</ClientSettings>

<ServerSettings>

<ServerConfiguration>

<servers>

<add NAME="DefaultServer" REPOSITORY_DESTINATION="DefaultDestination" GWHOST="vm-srv-crm.company.com" GWSERV="sapgw00" PROGRAM_ID="zcube_rfc" REG_COUNT="1" />

</servers>

</ServerConfiguration>

</ServerSettings>

</SAP.Middleware.Connector>

I always get an SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcCommunicationException with following exception details:

Because of empty error message I don't know what to do. It seems that nco3 can't get the application server from the message server, but why?

Anyone can help me???

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Matus,

form your configuration parameters, I can see that you use MSSERV="sapgw00". This is defintely not a valid message serevr port. You can omit MSSERV parameter, when specifying SYSID (in your case CE1). Then the symbolic port sapmsCE1 will be used. Alternatively, you can specify the correct message server port in MSSERV.

Nevertheless, it needs to be checked why NCo is not showing a descriptive error message.

Best regards,

Markus