cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ONE Support Launchpad Feedback

former_member181891
Active Contributor

Until the Share Your Feedback button is restored in the Launchpad, please post your general Launchpad questions, comments, concerns here.  Upon restoration of the Launchpad's native Feedback channel, this thread will be locked.

Support incidents should still be logged for issues particular to your system.  Incidents specific to the Launchpad can be logged using the following component: XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH

Best Regards,

Jamie Cantrell

Client Communications Manager

SAP Customer Experience

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Share Your Feedback button has been restored in the Launchpad.  Please resume using that channel to provide feedback.

Best,

Jamie

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm using Firefox.

1) The user deletion process seems to hang - after clicking 'Delete the user' a gray screen with 3 blue moving dots appear, but it doesn't go away (I left the screen for a few minutes, no changes). The process still works and the user appears to be deleted though. Can't test again, unfortunately, no user users to delete at the moment.

2) Also in the user deletion, if the selected user has some "special privileges", then a message appears:

This is correct, but it's not clear from the message what an I supposed to do then. In the old portal you'd have full instructions in the message, but here to get them the user would need to know to click on the small question mark. Perhaps some hint could be given in the message itself? Otherwise it sounds as if it's just impossible, period.

After clicking on the question mark, we are back to the same message, but clicking Close button pops up this one:

I have not selected any other users, so why is this message shown? Also Close button does not do anything and OK button simply closes the window (well, I haven't selected other users, so that's fine).

Thank you!

former_member181891
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Jelena - I've provided the details to the team.  Let's see what they say.

Best,

Jamie

former_member195727
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

thanks for your feedback.

I could not reporduce your issue and was able to delete a user as expected. To check your specific case, please provide more details by E-Mail: Which user you want to delete by which user.

Users with important functions can not be deleted, see also the help for the application (which can be accessed by the question mark in the upper right corner of the app):

https://support.sap.com/users-authorizations/help.html#userdel

However, we are open to suggestions how to make the text in the popup more understandable.

Kind regards, Arno