Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCC missing from SPRO

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I want to customize some storage types for Dynamic Cycle Count and when I go in SPRO,following the path where the DCC should be, I see that there is not..(please see attached)

But in my test system and not in the productive one, it appears..

I don't know what's the issue.

Can you please help?

Thank you,

A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated in the productive system by transport the changes..but right now it looks like this:

Any ideas? I tried to search and read another SAP Notes but none of them clarifies what to do if I get these errors..

Thank you,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See OSS note 719694 - Activating BC Sets in the production system

and read as well all reference notes and the referenced notes in those notes to get the big variety of reasons and solutions. I would contact somebody from the Basis team to look into this issue too

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Jurgen,

I will try to talk to some basis consultants.

balaji_ganesan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

For this case, for the IMG Activity 'Dynamic cycle count', the Set EA-SCM has to be activated. This can be done, by simply executing the IMG Activity 'Activation Switch for SAP R/3 Enterprise Extension Set' or 'Activate SAP ECC Extensions', whichever is present in the SAP Reference

IMG (SPRO Transaction).

This is usually the topmost Activity in the whole IMG screen. Here, in the next screen, you would see a View with the various Extension Sets. Select the EA-SCM, and save the View. Your EA-SCM Switch would now get Activated automatically, and the hidden IMG Activities will become

visible now. But before activating this, Please go through the OSS Note 855959. It contains some details of Client Settings needed before the Activation.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Balaji

former_member272866
Participant
0 Kudos

I have activated in the productive system by transport the changes..but right now it looks like this:

Do you have any idea?

Thank you,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the activation of a business function (SFW5 Switch business function EA-SCM on) is not yet transported to production