SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning via FPVA event 5059

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I do an dunning run via FPVA and the flag start activity is selected, the system wil not come into event 5059.

Only when we go via the FPVB even 5059 is looped.

Whey and what is th equivalent when we do only the FPVA with the activity run.

Many thanks!!

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found that the problem is not the event but the fact its a mass-run. What's tha mass-equivalent for event 5059 to exclude documents?

0 Kudos

Hi Geoffrey,

Not sure, what you are actually looking for.

Event 5059 is triggered during the Collection Agency Submission process.

So if you use FP03 (single) or you use FP03DM (Mass), it will trigger 5059, where in you can have your own logic for excluding certain items from being submitted to collection agency.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

What I need to need is how to exclude doucement when using the mass run FPVA

0 Kudos

Geoffrey:

Check to find your answer

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

I shall be more precise what I exactly need.

When doing a mass dunning run some posts are transfered to the collection agency at mu last step of my dunning run. But for some post I do not want this.

What I need is to know which event can do this. It should be a mass event thus not 5059! The 1728 etc will also not help me

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can exclude items from being proposed for Dunning at the line item level using FICA Event 311.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Geoffrey,

What I could get is, in the Dunning process, at one particular dunning level, you have configured the Collection Agency referral process. And based on the Business rules, all the items which reaches this level are being referred to the Collection Agency.

Now, the requirement is to dun all the items, but for certain transactions, you don't want them to refer to the collection agency, even if the Dunning will happen.

Going by the above assumption, first check the Dunning activity for the dunning level in SPRO, which triggers the Collection agency process and try to find the FM, which is triggering it.

SAP has given, FM,FKK_COLL_AGENCY_RELEASE_0350, for the Collection agency referral process through dunning.

You need to customize this FM and incorporate your own logic for excluding certain transactions (based on Main/sub, Document type etc.) and assign the custom FM to the Dunning activity.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
I don't know if I understood right your requirement.

You can build rules in event 302 triggered in FPVA (business partner level I think) and exclude business partners from dunning proposal (if BP shouldn't have a dunning proposal, you delete entries from  C_FKKMAVS /  C_FKKMAGRP /  C_FKKMARED).

Regards
Pierre-Yves