cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have an issue in the billing as explained below.

Referring to the below screen shot, MRP for each piece is 311.22.

So ZMRP 311.22 * 1=311.22   & 311.22*1728 = 537788.16 which is displayed properly in the below screen. After 30% Discount system is showing 217.85 whereas for calculating net value it considers 217.854. Means If you look at the Net price 217.85 * 1728 = 376444.8 whereas in the below screen it is calculated as 376451.71 with the difference of 6.912 which leads to an incorrect calculation. The same is being printed in the output Invoice which is not accepted by the customer. System is considering for cal

Please suggest how to correct this error.

with regards,

Dayanand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dayananda, I can understand that sometimes business is very blunt with the requirements which they cant compromise on. In just one line i want to summarize your requirement which is no rounding and upto 3/4 decimal places you want the system to show the unit price and percentage same as excel whereas in standard it's by default 2 decimal places.

I found this wonderful suggestion give by Lakshmipathi sir in thread mentioned below

4 Decimal Places for Specific condition type in sales pricing

and if still it's not feasible for you then please have a look at OSS note and the following thread to meet your requirement but please be very careful with the business implications before implementing this solution. Try to convince the client if possible rest put the ball in their court by telling them what you can foresee after this major change. In case you need any further explanation on this, feel free to ask. Thanks.

38881 - Pricing with different decimal places

Decimal Points in SD Pricing | SCN