cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sendung E-Mails by using Component CRMCMP_CCS_EML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to send E-mails by using Web UI Component CRMCMP_CCS_EML (see attachment) which is the correct way - as I heard to send mails in the Interaction Center. As I understand sending mails by using One-to-One E-Mail Integration with Web UI Component BT126H_MAIL is not the right way here.

Anyway. When sending an E-Mail with component CRMCMP_CCS_EML is there nothing I can see about hat "document" in the system? Not even in the Agent Inbox it is actually visible that an E-Mail has been send to the customer. I am now thinking to use the One-to-One E-Mail Integration as there a one-order document is used which is trackable.

Anyone can explain me what happens here in the background when using component CRMCMP_CCS_EML. Can the outlook adress directory be connected to the component CRMCMP_CCS_EML?

BR/

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Check KBA note:1850438 Which explains more details about using component CRMCMP_CCS_EML

1850438 - How to configure the "From" address for E-Mails in CRM Interaction Center (CRMCMP_CCS_EML)

Regards,
David

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David, the standard runtime profile DEFAULT_IC was missing. Thank you so much for your help. You saved me a lot of time :-). Have a great day 🙂

former_member191104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver,

Am glad l was able to help. Thanks and have a great day too.

Regards,

David