Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while compiling the streaming project

santhosini_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a demo project "overview" using hana streaming development perspective.

I saved the project successfully. While compiling the project i am getting the below error

Error: Compiling file C:\Users\<user>\hdbstudio\door_events\door_events.ccl resulted in [FAILURE:Failed to compile project door_events][CODE:910001][EXCEPTION:while trying to invoke the method com.sybase.esp.system.util.pool.ResourceFactory.create() of a null object loaded from field com.sybase.esp.sdk.impl.compiler._5_1_SP09.LocalCompiler._factory of an object loaded from local variable 'this']

my hana version is SP11

Any suggestion would be of a great help

Thanks in advance

Santhosini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JWootton
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

So I take it you're running ESP (not HANA smart data streaming) - right? (Since you say that you're running on Windows - and SDS is not supported on Windows).  If you're trying to run SDS on Windows, then that's a problem.

It looks to me like something went wrong in your ESP install.  I would probably try re-installing ESP.  - Unless anyone else seeing this has seen this before and can more specifically diagnose.

santhosini_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply!

The OS in the Hana server is SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.4

I am connecting to the server from a front end machine is operated by Windows 8.1.

Is the error due to some missing library files in the front end development environment or the back end server side?

Accordingly shall re install the components. waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Santhosini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

santhosini_K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The Issue is resolved by Re Installing the plugin in the studio and applying the patches for SP11

Thanks !

Santhosini