cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CND_MAP325: Field content <customer_number> from field KUNNR could not be converted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CRM Gurus,

please help me to resolve the issue with condition records replication in CRM (CRM 5.0)

Symptom: Creation of condition record failed in CRM system due to CND_MAP325 error: CND_MAP325: Field content <customer_number> from field KUNNR could not be converted.

The issue appears if condition record creation happens just after customer creation within short period of time.

Example from live system with timestamps:

1. Customer <customer_code> created in CRM system by user at 04:15 EST

2. Outbound Bdoc created

3. Customer <customer_code> automatically created in ECC automatically at 04:15

4. Condition record created in ECC by user at 04:17

5. Condition record creation in CRM failed, no Bdocs created. Error message CND_MAP325 in SLG1

Please advice if there is any permanent solution to fix this issue?

Is there any workaround - e.g. reprocess the replication of failed condition records?

Thank you in advance

Petr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We solved issue easily by telling the business to wait 5 minutes after they created a new customer before they create the condition records. To be on the safe side we plan to do an initial load via the MW of these condition records from time to time (e.g. once every month).

The condition queue does not check if the related customer master data has been replicated already.

This is working as designed.

We could in addition try to configure the system that the ID is being used in the MW queues, i.e. every replicated customer gets its own MW queue entry. Then they would not block each other.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Petr

Please download the relevant material/customer master data from ECC to CRM first before you download the condition table. You can see the logs on your side also in transaction SLG1 for object COND_EXCHANGE & SubobjectCONDITIONS with the date and time of the load. Once the master data is properly replicated the conditions load will then complete successfully and the necessary data will replicate.

Bernadette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernadette,

thank you your answer, but I can't understand why the customer master is not in CRM at the time of condition records download.The customer master is created in CRM at the beginnig. After that customer replicated to ECC and extended to sales data there. Only after that condition records for this customer are created. So by that time customer must be in CRM.

Thank you

Petr

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Would you be able to tell us if you use external/internal number ranges for the CRM BP -> ECC Customer replication... and whether there are any BUPA_MAIN BDocs in CRM which are still in the intermediate state?

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

thanks for your response.

The following number ranges are in use:

CRM: CRM2 Internal standard Grouping CRM, CR number range (internal grouping for internal number assignment)

ECC: 0001 Sold-to party, CR number range (external)

Also there are no intermediate/error/processed bdocs, SLG1 log only

Thank you

Petr

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

For a given <customer_number>, please check if there is a corresponding entry in table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO. Enter <customer_number> from the SLG1 error message into the CUSTOMER_NO field of table CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO and let us know what you find.

When you create a BP in CRM, a BDoc goes to ECC to create the corresponding Customer, and then a feedback from ECC comes to CRM informing CRM which is the corresponding customer number for a particular BP GUID. This is stored in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO. I suppose in your case, there is no record for this customer in CRM in this table ( ECC Customer -> CRM BP mapping is missing ).

In this case, it will be necessary to fix the mapping in CRM/ECC and then download the condition records again.

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

I've just checked the recent error messages in SLG1: there are 6 new error messages for the condition data exchange. Records dated 02.06 and 03.05 and related to 3 different customers. All those customers have corresponding records in CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO table.

I'm wondering if these records were there at the moment when condition records were sent to CRM. How to check when those records were created? Might it be the case that condition records exchange happed before the customer confirmation came from ECC?

Thank you

Petr

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

Yes, I think so too, that the mapping records didn't exist when the conditions were downloaded. Typically, the CHANGED_AT date/time is updated in BUT000 when a master record is updated. You could check using PARTNER_GUID from CRMM_BUT_CUSTNO.

But to resolve these errors now, you'll have to download the conditions again to CRM.

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

thank you for your support. Can you suggest any permanent solution to fix this issue. As it happens regularly i need some automatic download job or smth to download the failed condition records automatically on regular basis.

Thank you

Petr

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Petr,

I'm sorry to be getting back to you so late - unfortunately, a standard job/report to automatically download failed condition records does not exist. Creating one will involve reading the application log and then initiating a download based on the specific error in the log...

I don't have a more positive answer at this time.

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi