SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMDERIVE - attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is the option below that I need to mark for the system get out of FMDERIVE without to show any error message? (in this case the condition will be executed, it will be true)

For example I have 5 derivation rule in FMDERIVE. When  the system execute the 3a. derivation rule, I want that the system does not execute the 4a and 5a rules of FMDERIVE.

Best regards

Claudio

3 REPLIES 3

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Claudio,

In your Scenario, you will check "End Strategy Processing If Value Found" or "End Strategy Processing if Step was Performed".

Try to test all checks using Trace function, you will understand the system behavior in detail.

Regards,

Amar Lal

0 Kudos

Hi Amar

I checked with "End Strategy Processing If Value Found" and in another test with "End Strategy Processing if Step was Performed". The system didn´t leave the FMDERIVE immediately...the system passed for the next rule.

Best regards

Claudio

0 Kudos

If values are found and the step is performed (Yellow Highlighted in Display log), then it shouldn't pass on to the next rule, if proper check is maintained. It would be helpful if you can share the screenshot of Display log and checks maintained in derivation rule.

Regards,

Amar