cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate ISU to CRM error in Premise/POD

0 Kudos

Hello,

They wanted to see because I am having a problem making the reply from ISU to CRM of premise (Z has the same fields added). It does not automatically replicate, as perform the initial download (tx. R3AS) the BDOC gives me the following error :

No data records in transport structure BAPIMTCS

Validation error occurred: Module VALIDATE_MSGBDOC_FOR_POD, BDoc type SI_POD.

I have read the guidance of coobook ISU / CRM but have not found the solution.

In the BP and the connection object I have not had the same problem.

Thanks for everything

Horace

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should add one filter for object SI_POD in R3AC1, otherwise the replication can't be work.  I debug the coding in my last project.

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Horacio,

I found a KBA 2294873 which is related to the bdoc error. Please check the steps in the KBA and see if it helps to resolve the error.

Also, please note the general procedure to reload data for technical objects to CRM consists of the following steps:

1.Check the SAP Marketplace whether there are any SAP notes available for report ECRM_ISU_DELETE_TECHOBJ. If so apply them first.

2.Run report ECRM_ISU_DELETE_TECHOBJ to delete all assigned POD for this connection object on CRM side.

3.Run report ECRM_ISU_DELETE_TECHOBJ to delete the Connection Object on CRM side.

4.Define a request load and reload the Connection Object.

5.Define a request load and reload the POD's.

6.Trigger the request load for the Connection Object.

7.Check the Bdocs whether the Connection Object is loaded properly into the CRM.

8.Trigger the request load for the POD's.

9.Check the Bdocs whether the POD's are loaded properly into the CRM.

Thanks and best regards,

Julin Xin