cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PARTENER HIERARCHY NOT DETERMINATED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a partner determination that takes partners from hierachy.

It is linked to sale order

ZOS - STANDARD

ZRRE - RETURN

ZCR2 - CREDIT NOTE

I cannot understand why it work for ZOS but not for ZRRE and ZCR2

What is the difference??

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are all 3 Sales order types assigned to the same partner determination procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

And I cannot understand why it works only for one sale order

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By 'not work' you probably mean that the partners are not determined.

What have you tried so far?

Did you go through the standard customizing for customer hierarchy - e.g. check document type assignments for this hierarchy?

Did you compare the partner determination procedures?

Did you check the functional documentation for custom developments for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

checked the partner determination in cz:

is the same. ZA for all the documents

but only in ZOS  hierarchy partner are determinated

i didn t check developements because seem standard. What should I verify?

regards

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you go through the standard customizing for customer hierarchy - e.g. check document type assignments for this hierarchy?

You did not mention the result from checking this part (the first thing I would look for in a standard system will be OVH4).

Just check the complete setup in SPRO->Master data->Business Partners->Customers->Customer Hierarchy to ensure you haven't missed anything important..

Former Member
0 Kudos

DOne.

everithing is ok

infact works for ZOS

tthe same is linked to others documents but there doesnt work

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shila,

you have not shown any of your setup so far, 'everything is OK' is not really helping to figure out the current setup.

How can anybody without access to your system help you if you don't share the information?

If you are not allowed to do that, because it is confidential in a way, maybe you can ask a colleague from your company to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shila,

It can be related to partner determination customizing settings. I have concluded this according to your query you asked that why it works for ZOS, why it does not work the another one's. All of three are sales document types  and partner determination should be defined respectively for each one . In my opinion, ZOS sales type could have assigned to partner functions. Otherwise the other ones could not.

If you have authorization, you could check mentioned above customizing settings. Btw, I have shown settings via below paths how to reach it.

SPRO---Sales and Distribution----Basic Functions----Partner Determination---Set up Partner Determination-----Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Regards

Engin KARABOĞA

Former Member
0 Kudos

the partner determination procedure is the same. this is assigned to all 3 sale orders type.

But only one works