Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material values in CJI3 report while prokect is Non Valuated Project Stock

uday_sapps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working Project Non Valuated stock.

i have created manual PR with assignment as 'P' and PO too.

I did Goods receipt also.

But when i checked the CJI3 report.

Report show the value of the material.

I need a clarification as project is Non valuated stock, but why project report is showing values intested of qty.

Please let me know what is the issues, and what will be the FI entry in this case.

Regards

UdayK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenmelching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are describing is the standard behavior of Non-Valuated Project Stock.

Non-Valuated Project Stock means that at the time of Goods Receipt the materials are immediately charged to the WBS and only the quantities are shown in inventory.  The material is non-valuated in inventory.  The costs are immediately posted to the P&L account at GR.  At GR there is no affect on the Balance Sheet inventory accounts.  When you post Goods Issue to the WBS then the quantity is posted to the WBS but without cost.

If you want materials held in inventory on the Balance Sheet until the Goods Issue posting then you need to use Valuated Project Stock.

uday_sapps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Ken.

Information helped me.

Regards

Uday K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Can you post the print screens for the same.Your Project Def. with non Valuated Indicator Checked.. and the corresponding  Material MRP4 view..

It should not post any actual cost for GR of non valuated stock.. Also can you show the MBBS report screen as well..

Regards

Sammar

uday_sapps
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar

Thanks for reply.

Please find the screenshots.

Regards,

Uday K