cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot key for green tick in transaction screen in Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our users are more focused on usability and requests hot key for most of the functionality.

But we got stupefied, when they asked for hot key for the green tick in transaction screen as shown below.

We didn't find an option to include a hot key for this, probably not included to prevent the premature closing of transaction, while user is entering transaction data.

But the business is tenacious and they want to have a hot key with a odd character which won't be used in transaction data.

"Enter" key works in ATE, but not in our device Motorola 9200.

Please let me know, if it is possible to include hot key, if so how?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Arunkumar C N

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arunkumar,

Hi. Based on how we understand this (#AG-3117) - Shortcut keys on List View Controls behave the same as other list controls, e.g. Complex Table List Control, on detail screens – just like tabbing to the field. If nothing is selected in the list initially, activating the control via tabbing or a hotkey will not cause a record to be selected. If something was selected, the next time you come back to that control, that same record will be selected again.

Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I feel, you misunderstood the question.

Its not about hot key for list selection or button, Its about hot key for "green tick button" in transaction screen, which appears automatically in the right bottom of the transaction screen in ATE, which we click to mark completion of transaction.

Regards,

Arunkumar C N

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

In that case that check mark is based on the transaction wizard that represents the next step (next screen) or finish button.

From the manual for Pocket PC: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smp303sdk/helpdata/en/7c/1adb8b70061014917fdf5b9a1c4f6f/content.htm

"Toolbar Button is a button type normally used on Pocket PC devices, or devices with this form factor. It creates a button with no label and only an icon. The button resides below the screen in the toolbar of the client. When clicked it executes the defined action."

There is no other option yet in the editor to make it part of the shortcut for PPC devices.

May be needed to start talking to your SAP AE (Account Executive) to fill out a feature request (This is part of the responsibility of your AE). If there is a business need then they need to fill out an SAP internal form for the customer.

Some of the other feature request that I know on some of the products is to remove the back arrow as it is messing with the flow of the application.

Regards,

Mark Pe
SAP Platinum Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I will take it up with our team

Regards,

Arunkumar C N

Answers (0)