cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project delivery in assembly processing

0 Kudos

Hi,

I created an project from sales order and transferred the component in project using BOM. Later added the stock against the components and tried creating an delivery from project. It delivered the component. My concern is how to deliver the finished material which is there in sales order.

Generally this should be the material which needs to be delivered to customer.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a04ec1a0-c39b-2c10-6889-f6f69625f...

Hello

You can do the delivery of finished products using VL01N transaction.

Refer the document available in the above link.

Regards

Shubham

0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

my concern is on ETO scenario where material components are already delivered. I have not added the stock against finished product , stock is added on components.

Still unanswered how to deliver the finished project in assembly scenario.

Regards,

Vikas

Shubham1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas

For ETO scenarios one of the most commonly used advanced tool is PROMAN.

Have you explored this option?

Shubham

kalpesh_agrawal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

You need to attach finished product as negative quantity of material in activity of project. Confirmation of activity will generate the stock. Which you  can deliver.

Regards,

Kalpesh Agrawal

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vikas,

if you are using PS for production than you can assign finished material in activity with -ve quantity and transfer BOM to that activity. when you confirm this activity system will consume all BOM Component and GR of Finished Material in project stock.

if you have finished material in stock and want to deliver there are two ways:

1. transfer that material to sales order stock and make delivery from sales order so all the document flow will be completed and you can close sales order also.

2. you can create delivery using CNS0 -project delivery and than enter pick quantity in VL02N.

thanks

Sunil