cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation in CRM system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to create a function module (input will be Opportunity ID and ERP Quotation ID) to create linkage between CRM Opportunity and ERP Quotation and vice versa.

I have already created the linkage from CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation and now it is showing in Transaction history of Opportunity.

I have done this using CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

Now I am struggling to create a linkage from ERP Quotation to CRM Opportunity in CRM system. I want to show the Opportunity in ERP Quotation page under transaction history in CRM. Whenever user execute that FM with both Object ID it should create the linkage in both direction.

I have searched a lot on SCN but could not find.

Can someone please help ASAP .

Many Thanks,

V Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahaman's suggestion is correct for necessary customizing for creating erp quotation from crm opportunity. Unfortunately, it is not what you need. I guess your(SINGH) scenario is that, you have existing crm opportunity in crm system and existing erp quotation in the erp system, but they are not linked.

It is easy for you to maintain docflow in crm but you will need to rfc call erp bapi to maintain docflow for erp quotation. I have this idea and hope it will give you some hint.

In standard ERP document in CRM logic, system maintain changes to an existing erp document in class cl_crm_intlay_erpil. Its method maintain_orders -> set_data ->  if_crm_erp_lord_api~maintain

You may check if could help you maintain the docflow for your erp quotation. I have never tried it before and I am not sure if it works. But better than nothing. ^_&

Spencer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't worry V Singh,

Have you maintain the config. for copy control for your custom opportunity and Quotation? PFA FYR...

Quick transaction : Are you using any transaction launcher ?

Regards,

Rahaman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahman, Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is already maintained.

I am not using transaction launcher. I need to call that FM for Mobilty through OData. Wherein User will enter CRM Opportunity ID and ERP Quotation ID.

I need to write the ABAP code in FM to link docflow that CRM Opportunity to ERP Quotation. Once the FM executes it should link the same and Opportunity can be seen from transactiion history of ERP Quotation in CRM system. Vice Versa of this I have achieved using CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN.

Thanks,

V Singh