cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import declaration prior to GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Need your help for the no data in the worklist for create import declaration prior to GR.

ECC plug in is done.

GTS 11.0 setting:

1. The document type IMPORD  and DTAVI are activated for customs processing.  /SAPSLL/TLECHS include IMPORD and DTAVI for LECCUS
  2. In the control setting of process, the checkbox of “worklist: CD prior to GR” are activated.

when I created PO in ECC, compliance document are created in GTS without legal block. The table /SAPSLL/CUHD the field CDCUS are marked "X".

But now neither PO nor IBD could be found in the worklists for creating a customs document prior to GR.

appreciate your time for help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ping Ge,

Firstly, check to see whether or not the P.O. and IBD have been transferred to GTS.

For that, go to the "Legal Control - Import" area, and in the "Monitoring" area, choose the "Display Existing Documents" report.  Run the report for your feeder system documents, and check that they have both been transferred ok without errors.

If that is ok, then let us know, and we can advise other checks to be made.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dave,

Thanks.

Yes. both PO and IBD are generate GTS compliance document, no legal control blocked.

See above CUHD table. IMPORD with CDCUS "X", and DTAVI without CDCUS “X”.

Regards,

Lluvia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks. this issue is solved. it's partner related.

Customer using ECC for long years, they didn't use partner function in PO. so I add a MM0A enhancement to mapping Vendor to GTS partner function.

then I got the list.

Regards,

lluvia