cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Task completion date and time - SAP Customer Service 2.1 - Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I am working on the SAP Customer Service 2.1 Agentry application and would like to find out

if the standard application does post the Notification Task completed date and time on the

completion of a task on the application. When looking at the transaction that completes the

Notification Task, I do not see the property that actually carries this to the backend, or am I

missing something?

The particular field in context is shown below, on the notification on the SAP system:

Please also see below, the transaction that completes the Notification Task on Agentry,

there doesn't seem to be a property that carries the completed date and time to the SAP

backend:

Your input is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards;

Sizo Ndlovu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mark_pe
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sizo,

Hi. Just wondering if your question can be answered by the main NotificationComplete Transaction.  So in theory once all the task is done and you complete the Notification the date and time will be given to the backend.  We even believe on some application there is a button that auto checks all the task at hand to complete the notification.

Hopefully some of my other SAP team member or SI or consulting have other suggestions to your question.

Best Regards,

SAP Mobile Support Team