Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Middleware filter for deleted customers from ECC to CRM

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We loaded some customers in ECC and CRM at time of go-live, later a few of those customers are deleted in CRM as having some duplicate entry issue, now we getting bdocs error when changes happen for these deleted customers in ECC. Please suggest how to avoid these bdoc errors or how t setup middleware filter to avoid these bdoc errors when changes happened in ECC on these customers those deleted in CRM.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sonal_amin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Could you please let me know what Bdoc error you get.

Thanks & regards,

Sonal

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

Good Morning!

Thanks for your reply.

We getting the below error as the customer does exist in CRM and the same is marked for deletion in ECC and want to setup filter to avoid replication of delta changes of deleted customers from ECC to CRM.

Business partner with GUID xxxxx does not exist

Message no. R11124

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

sonal_amin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Please refer to note: 1859605. This note may help you to get rid of the error message.

Thanks & regards,

Sonal

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sonal,

I just want to setup filter to avoid delta replication to CRM on customers those already deleted in ECC as we deleted some customer and do not want to use them in ECC and even do want to replicate delta changes to CRM. Please suggest how to setup filter for this.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

When you say you've "deleted" the customers, I suppose you mean that the LOEVM flag is set for these customers in KNA1? In this case, you could set the filter on object CUSTOMER_MAIN for KNA1-LOEVM as ' ', and this should work.

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

Please let me know whether the filter should be setup directly in production or should move it with TR. IF we move it with TR, the filter settings will be update in ECC?

Thank and Regards,
Venkat

Himayatullah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It is a good practice to keep the filters in sync across systems(Dev,QA,PROD) and what ever filters you maintain, the same will get updated on ECC side in table CRMFILTAB.

BR/Himayat

vijayalakshmi_r
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It doesn't really matter how you maintain the filter settings (manually or using a transport request) - only that you make sure the filters are in sync between ECC (CRMFILTAB) and CRM (SMOFFILTAB).

Best regards,

Vijayalakshmi

Answers (0)