Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REFX User Status

amarnath_ravi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone-

I am having an issue with REFX User Status field, It is not appearing on the General Data screen during the contract create.

RECN-STATUS DISPLAY

FIELD GROUP - 70

SECTION - REGC70

I had checked the entire configuration, which looks fine.

I had executed  regeneration of the screen transaction.

I had checked the screen Painter and I can see the user status field there as well.

We have tried to activate the Programs again but no help.

Can you please share your thought process, why would a field suppressed with out any changes.

Thanks

Amar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

Once you are in the contract screen, general data tab, click on the Edit menu bar and then select change user status. This will open another window as shown below, there you chose the status profile (as highlighted in the below screen shot) and press enter, system will ask, if you want to change the user status, click yes and it is done. RE_CN is the SAP provided status profile, you may create your own status profile as well.

Now in the general data tab, you will be able to see user status.

Cheers,

Amar

amarnath_ravi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Amar,

Thanks for your quick response. I am able to see the user status if I do what you have suggested. Is there any configuration step  where I can update for all contract types and make sure it is defaulted?

I am trying to default the Status profile to all contract types. In OK02, I created the Status Profile and clicked on the  object types and selected the RE:General Contract.

Still I am not able to see the Status Profile on the contract types.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar;

Can you trying using status profile IS_RE_05 & set the indicator on for the RE: General Contract & RE: Lease-Out in the object types:

Hope this helps to populate the user status in the contracts.

Thanks

Shantanu Kar

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amarnath,

You have to create your own status profile by copying RE_CN (ZRE_CN), then deactivate the object assignment for standard RE_CN. After this it will work for you.

How to deactivate object assignment for RE_CN.

Step 1 - Use t-code OK02

Step 2 - Choose RE_CN status profile from the list, double click on it and then click on Object types as highlighted.

Step 3 - From the objects deselect the check box as shown in below screen shot.

Step 4 - Go to RECN for creating a new contract, Go to edit menu bar and choose the status profile , ZRE_CN (Ensure for ZRE_CN, object type Re: Genearl Contract check box is ticked). This you have to do only for the first time, after this it will be automatically defaulted for other Contracts.

Regards,

Amar

amarnath_ravi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone for your Inputs.

0 Kudos

I am able to set Status Profile to Contract, Thanks

0 Kudos

One more thing, at time of create contract, is system directly assign system profile or we need to add manually every time

Answers (0)