cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual data in consolidation cube of BPC optimized for S/4 HANA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to the consolidation in BPC optimized for S/4 HANA system, and would like to how can we get the data for consolidation cube.

Since there is no standard consolidation cube yet and there is special attribute requirements for those infoObjects in consolidation cube, we have to create the customized inofObject for consolidation cube such as account, entity,group,intco,flow etc, How the consolidation cube could be populated from HANA real time cube? the current standard actual data cube /ERP/SFIN_V03 cannot be used for that purpose sine it does not have the trading partner information.

Anybody can through some thought?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Universal Journal Entry Line Items table  ACDOCA contain the information we need for consolidation, however since the infoObjects within consolidation cube is customized infoObjects and therefore, If I take this approach, there have to be a ETL between the real-time data and consolidation data, anybody what is SAP's best practice on the consolidation of BPC for S/4 HANA?

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to create a Consolidation Model in Embedded Environment. You can load it from ACDOCA using delivered extractor or from Virtual cube based on ACDOCA depending on your reporting requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gersh,

Thanks for your response, do you think 0FI_GL_14 extractor is the best one?, I did not find any existing virtual cube contain trading partner information.could you list the name if you know?

Thanks,

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, there is a special extractor delivered for ACDOCA - 0FI_ACDOCA_10.

Answers (0)