cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Service Request in Interaction center frame work

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts - i am trying to use Service request in the interaction center framework, before i have used interaction record which will be launch automatically after customer identification and location, but now i am trying to use service request.

Is it a best practice to use service request in the interaction center frame work and also the configuration step which is involved if we want to launch service request auto after you identify the customer and location.

Appreciate for prompt reply.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Vani,

Please check if you are able to access below link.

CRM Interaction Center - Service Request Management

It contains all the necessary steps which are basic for the configuration of the Interaction Center WebClient process for Service Request Management.

Regards,

Webster

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Webster - I am aware of the documents which you have provided, but my query is different I am just trying to understand can we auto launch service request after we confirm the customer from IC agent, is there any configuration that needs to perform for this.

And as per the best practices is a good practice to launch a service request after you identify the customer as the customer details should get auto populated in the service request.

is this some thing out of box or needs development.

I understand that service request is independent object which where can be dealt separately.

I hope I made my query clear, otherwise let me know I will explain again.

Regards

Vani

Answers (0)