cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run End and Remote Run End not in sync in CPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sometimes, for some of the jobs which are scheduled in SAP, "Run End"  and "Remote Run End" are not in sync in CPS . Please find attached screenshot of the CPS job 'CS_E1919_ECC_MONTHLY_CUST_READ' whose "Run End Time" is not in sync with "Remote Run End Time". On 23rd its "RunEnd" is 3:50:12am and "RemoteRunEnd" is 3:22:15AM. We are on M33.120. Please advise.

Regards,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Is this a BW process chain? I have noticed a little latency between the remote run end and run end. My opinion is, this could be caused my many reasons like, network load, remote system being 100% CPU busy, so it was not able to reply a handshake to CPS immediately, etc...

Below questions can help you isolate the root cause:

Is this happening for all the jobs?

Is this happening for all the systems?

Is this happening for a specific user running the job?

Is this happening during a specific time window?

What is the load on the remote system and network?

thanks

Nanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nanda,

Thank you. It is an ECC ABAP job. It is happening only for few of the jobs running during that time window. A large number of jobs are running parallel during this time window. Might be this is causing the issue. We will try to trouble shoot the issue from this perspective.

Regards,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

check if there are enough Http connection available in the CPS side , it may be to maximum connection reached also .