cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI - HR Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to link FI doc to HR data (specifically, to get some third-party remittance data which is shown cleared in FI side but not in HR side). I'm on 4.6C; R3 and HR are separate system. Vendor account was created from HR master record. Earlier they were paid through check and now paid electronically. Now when the documents are cleared from the FI side my HR person says they are not shown as cleared in the HR data. I don’t have much knowledge about FI-HR integration; if any one can give some advice will be appreciated.

Regards

Genie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197269
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Genie,

What i understand is you have created employees from HR system as vendor in your system. You pay emplyoee though vendor system based on remitance received. your vendor (emp created )gets updated with payment; but the HR system is not getting updated.

To my knowledge you need to write an zprograme which will upload the payment made in vendor account and transfer to your HR system for showing that payment in HR system.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me to understand the meaning of 'not cleared in HR'. Which report are you referring to in HR system? Please explain the scenario.

Payroll is processed in HR which post payables to the vendor account and payment is made in FI-AP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one plzz help me in this regard

Thanks

genie