cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SLT- Modification logs are not getting updated in SLT logging tables in Source System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts, Im using a standalone SLT system for replications to HANA from SAP ECC. I have successfully created real time replications for MARA and KNA1 tables but when I do modification in MM02 (Material change), MARA table is getting updated but I cant see an update entry in the respective MARA log file (/1CADMC/00000924). Please advise.

Thanks,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brillion, Can you please help me with the below error “Statement Concluding with “….TYPE” ended Unexpectedly.

I just tried to default a newly created field to ‘X’ [RSPUG is a Varchar(1) ].

Source System : SAP BASIS 700 SPS15 – Kernel 721

Standalone SLT System: BASIS 740 SP8 – Kernel 742 – DMIS 2011_1_731 sps10

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren

You have to put below code for field related rule.

Import parameter = RSPUG

Line of code = E_RSPUG = 'X'.

This should resolve the issue.

Regards

BJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brillion, Still facing the same error. Applied all the SAP notes in Source and SLT system.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Lets try other way.

Please use below code and change the rule type to Event-Related (Begin of record).

After saving change the status to released and then test the replication.

<WA_R_AFIH>-RSUPG = 'X'.

Regards

BJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brillion,

Really Thanks for your support... I still face the same issue, I don't think this issue is due to syntax, we are missing something at application level.

Please find the attached screenshots.

--

Thanks,

Naren

former_member252769
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Data in logging table is cleared as soon as they replicated to target (it will stay just for fraction of seconds), you will see always zero entry which means your tables are perfectly replicating real time.

Hope it solves..

Regards

BJ