SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - Error RE041

sorina_butcu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

When trying to make a posting with FB65  the following FM error message (RE041) relating to funds reservation occurs:

Amount in document 0000000005 001 may not be exceeded

Nr. mesaj RE041

Diagnosis

You want to carry out an activity which would increase the amount in the referenced funds commitment or forecast of revenue. For example, you want to post a credit memo referencing a funds commitment, although the amount of the memo would exceed the amount of all the debits in the funds commitment. This is not allowed.

The problem is that nothing has yet consumed from the amount of the document  0000000005.

I've already checked the notes related to RE041 but nothing is helpful.

Assistance in solving this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sorina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi Sorina

in my practice, such an error occurred when there was excess amount in local currency. Try to check. May be your error, too, is associated with this.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try and execute programs RFFMRC20 and RFFMREPO  for this reservation. Check if there were inconsistencies spotted. If not, please, check the data in KBLP and KBLE(W) tables for this document.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Sorina

in my practice, such an error occurred when there was excess amount in local currency. Try to check. May be your error, too, is associated with this.

0 Kudos

Indeed, seems it tries to suplement the amount in local currency.

Thank you both for your help!