cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For help in integration part

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are exploring Real estate module at our client site & i am facing problem to integrate sap sd module in sap real estate please guide me for that ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiii Sir,

I want to know what would be the role of SD  module in it?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally speaking REFX fall into FI scope and as SD consultant not much to do but you need to be in all the business discussion as its involve leasing, selling and renting and as a SD you need to understand the same and help your FI counterpart, however its totally your project call whether SD will do or FI.

One suggestion as a consultant you need to learn new module, so explore the opportunity.

Many Thanks

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

does LUM integrate with SD module?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no integration between LUM and SD, as already mentioned in my above post there is hardy or better to say no integration between REFX and SD.

Many Thanks.

SS

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

You need to work with REFX module. And also, you need to activate LUM (Land Usage Management) since your client is also in Land development and selling.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii,

first of all thanks for the reply,

Actually i am totally blank in case of which module we should use REFE or RE.

Business process of my client is      Land Pulling -Land development & then Land  Selling

Land Sales Type: Residential plots &

Commercial  Plots and

they have there buildings to which they give on rent basis for shops and generate the revenue.

In land selling they also give some land on lease.

By going through this please tell me which one we should use : REFX or RE and also the integration  flow between SAP RE & SAP SD.

Please sir its very important.

Rudra

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

I you are confused then how you will propose a solution to your client.

Ideally you should had explore both the module and done some homework then probably you problem should have been solved.

Anyway looking into you business process and kind of business your client is you need to implement REFX, REFX don't have any integration with SD, it is very closely integrated FI. SAP RE will not have much use in you business process.

Please explore REFX before getting into solutioning part.

Many Thanks

SS

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

REFX does not integrate with SD the way you are thinking, it is integrated with Finance for Customer/ Landlord billing. No pricing procedure is needed here. Revenue GL are picked from the condition type mentioned in contract using the flow types, reference flow types and account symbols.

Regards,

Amar

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amare,

There are two RE solution provided by SAP:

i. REFX - No integration with SD as explained by you.

ii. SAP RE - This has a very close integration with SD module.

Probably Rudra is trying to explore SAP RE.

Many Thanks

Sumeet Sah

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

what the issue exactly faced by you, please elaborate the same for input.

Thanks

SS