cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DQM - Error in Quarterly Adjustment Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear Experts

We are installing a SAP DQM 4.0 on a BODS 4.2 for a SAP MDM Source System(7.4).

When Executing the Initial Adress Cleansing Report /FLDQ/RSADRQ2 we get an Error.

In the Errorlog Report FLDQ/AD_REPT_DISPLAY_ERRORLOG are 7 entries with the Errorcode

T003 and the Locationcodes: 41, 50, 32 and 02. The Descritpion only says there was a Technical Error while

calling DQM.

Actual Setup:

Dataservices and DQM are running. In SM59 the connectiontest for FL_GDQC_BATCH and FL_GDQC_SERVER

are both successful. I installed all the realtime Jobs and configured them as Webservices. I can see the WSDL

over Port 8080.

Configured Jobs:

Service_Realtime...

Batch_DQ_SAP_Adress_Cleanse

Batch_DQ_SAP_Name_And_Address_Match

DQ_SAP_Adress_Cleanse

DQ_SAP_Adress_Cleanse_Suggestions

DQ_SAP_Create_break_Keys

DQ_SAP_Data_Cleanse

DQ_SAP_Get_Region_Data

DQ_SAP_Name_And_Address_Match

DQ_SAP_Product_Version

In the RFC Server Interface in the Admin console I can see the Both RFC Servers started but there are no sent or recieved Messages.

I activated the BC Sets BASE_CL1, BASE_CD1 and MDG_SDQ_MSG. I maintained the supported countries and I configured the Searchpools

for BUT052, KNA1 and BUT000.

I also executed the Jobs in the Dataservices Designer with the Sample files and they worked.

Had anyoune a similar Problem or has an Idea in what direction I could investigate?

Do I need to do additional configurations or set up additional Webservices for MDG specific?

Could it be an Security Issue? (Ports or SSL)

I would highly appreciate your answer.

Best regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You show the RFC servers in management console.  Just to be clear, did you configure them there?  Or did you start them from either the Windows Services or the command line (unix)?  The DQM for SAP RFC servers are a separate install and are not configured in Management console.  If they are configured here, please remove them and start them as documented in the DQM for SAP users guide.

The other thing that I see in your screen shot is the two jobs "ext_match" are not running successfully.  What happens when the jobs themselves are not running is that the jobs will go into a "hibernating" state.  SM59 will show successful, because they are registered, but its not really running.  All of the jobs need to be started as a service and published to the WSDL before the RFC will start.  What error are you receiving on the job?  All the jobs ship with test files so they can be run in Data Services Designer to help ensure that they will be successful as a service.

Where you need to look for the status of the RFC servers is the bottom of the flrfcsrv_log.txt file.  Its located in the SID_trans or SID_batch directory where SID is the SAP system ID you are using to register the RFC server.  When you look at the bottom of the file, what does it show?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virigina

Thank you very much for your reply.

The Log Entry from the Batch Folder:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.04.2016 Status All required SAP System ID QT1 Data Services System sapzte00 Jobs are active

***CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Create_Break_Keys" is runnting - state = SERVICE_STARTED

***CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service Realtime_Batch_DQ_SAP_Name_AND_Address_Match" is running - state = SERVICE_STARTED

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Log Entry from Batch Says:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22.04.2016 Status All required SAP System ID QT1 Data Services System sapzte00 Jobs are Active

***CHANGED Data Services Job "Servie_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Address_Cleanse" is running - state SERVICE_STARTED

**CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service_realtime_Batch_DQ_SAP_Address_Cleanse" is running - state = SERVICE_STARTED

***CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service Realtime_DQ_SAP_Address_Cleanse" is running - state = SERVICE_STARTED

***CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Create_Break_Keys" is runing - state = SERVICE_STARTED

***CHANGED*** Data Services Job "Service_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Name_And_Address_Match" is running - state = SERVICE_STARTED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I also attached Screenshots)

The RFC Servers have been configured by the Basis according to the DQM Users Guide. I assume

they did it correct. Is there a possibility how I can test them seperatly so I can determine if the error lies there or not?

I deactiveted the ext_match Jobs because they are CRM Specific. do I need them for the MDG Configuration?

The Jobs are Published in the wsdl (Screenshot attached)

I run all the configured Jobs with the test file an they completed all without Errors.

Only the Job Job_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Data_Cleanse gives the warning:

Transformation <Base_DataCleanse>: <UDC0414>: The Countrydata "" in the Inputparameter does not Match with a known ISO2-Countrycode

Do you know if I need to configure this additional Jobs?

Job_Realtime_DQM_SAP_MDG_Match

Job_Realtime_DQM_SAP_MDG_Create_Match_Codes

I thought they are for additional functionalities but maybe they are required?

Thank you very much an best regards,

Michael

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When there is an error in the RFC  log you have to fix it or the rfc won't be stable.  So yes, please start and publish the jobs that are showing that they aren't available as its trying to access this job it will continually try until its available.

You don't need the MDG one if the RFC says its not an MDG system.  If it thinks it is, you may need that, but without seeing more of the log, I can't tell you. 

Go to management console and make sure that they are not "configured" there.  This will cause the RFC to fail.

This is an SP7 RFC, which means that your Data Servcies jobs need to be SP7 and your ABAP needs to be SP7. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginia

Thank you very much for your reply.

I configured the Jobs as you mentioned and restarted the RFC Server.

Now the RFC Server works correctly I think. I attached the Logs.

But the error is still the same. I think the error lies somewhere else.

I checked the Logs of the RFC Interface in the BI Client Logs and saw there multiple Java Exceptions where he can't find

ADR_VALIDATE, GET_MATCH_CODES and ARD_VALIDATE_QTR in the repository.

(Attached as RFC_INTERFACE_LOG)

Do you have an Idea what could be the problem here?

Sorry for bothering you that much and thank you very much,

Regards,

Michael

virginia_hagen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What it looks like is what I warned about in the beginning.

Check out KBA 2112873 - FLRFCSRV server not started - DQM for SAP

The title isn't correct, but the symptoms are the same..  What I would guess is you likely have both configured, which is why the flirfcsrv_log.txt file looks OK, but your getting the messages. 

If you still have the FLRFCSRV and FLRFCBTC configured in Management console please remove them and restart. 

If you want to use the DS RFC server for something, you have to register and configure a different TP name, but it is not used by DQM for SAP, this RFC was created before we became one company. 

If removing it from management console doesn't help, you will have to log a case for support, attach the product version report, and open the system so that we can look at what is going on. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

You where right. I should have read your post more carefully.

Thank you verry verry much for your great assistance!

Regards, Michael

Answers (0)