cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create confirmation tab greyed out for team members(purchasing substitutes)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. As per my understanding ,team shopping carts can be taken over by team members and can be processed with the confirmation. But I just wanted to understand that only if a team cart is taken over, will create confirmation tab be available for substitutes ?

Because i was able to confirm a team shopping cart as a substitute without taking over a team shopping cart for users of role procurement analyst and for few other roles ex: DOA  confirmation tab is not available.

Please confirm the standard behavior.

2. What is the difference between confirmation tab and confirmations for team carts tab in POWL i.e Employee self services page

When a requester i.e creator of a team cart confirms, the confirmation is available in confirmation tab where as if a substitute confirms a team cart the confirmation is available in confirmations for team carts. Is this working correct? Just wanted to confirm

Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Divya,

you can have a look at below wiki to get more information:

Team Purchasing

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Sorry, I am unable to connect to that page.

Also i did read about team purchasing before posting this but was not clear about those 2 points above.

Could you please clarify on those 2 points?

Regards,

Divya

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

new link:

Team purchasing

It will give answers to your questions.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for sharing that .

I do understand that after taking over as a substitute, he can create the confirmation but I was able to perform confirmation without taking over as a substitute . Is that correct?

Regards,

Divya

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i rewrite what is indicated in the wiki for Confirmation:

'In "normal case" only the owner (requestor), the vendor and the central goods recipient can book the confirmation for a SC. Now also the substitute.'

So, this means you were able to create the confirmation due to your role (Central Recipient).

Also, be carefull with SAP_ALL profil assigned to your user.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you. So, the central recipient role is making  me to confirm without taking over.

I am clear now:)

Regards,

Divya