cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Button not working after upgrade to Window10

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a legacy software running crystal report.

The crystal report viewer has a print button on winform not working, clicked it does nothing. This issue occurred once we upgraded client OS to windows 10. Every other functionality works fine.

Can someone please help me solve this issue if you have come across this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

What SDK are you using?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you David for your reply. I am not sure what you are asking but I will head into more details:

Software was developed a few years ago using visual studio 2005 .NET Framework 3.0 since then I got it upgraded VS2012 .NET 3.5, at the time when I did this, it was the most I can upgrade this software for development without breaking crystal report. I was still developing crystal report on VS2005 and transferring files to VS2012.

Our client still wants this software but they have moved from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and everything works well except for the the print button.

Any help will be much appreciated.

former_member207665
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henrietta,

- Which DLL references are used in your application to view the Crystal Reports in the viewer? (Elaboration to Don's Question )

Regards,

Vinit

0 Kudos

Hi Henrietta,

Look for KBA 2163438, in there I have attached a sample app that can be used to test your printing abilities also.

CR for VS SP 15 will support Windows 10. you can get if from here:

See if it works for you...

Don