Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL screening for Chiness language.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have customer in ECC where name and address has maintained in English and I need to convert into Chiness. Then I want to push those chiness language of customer into GTS. So in this this what setting needs to be change and once I uploaded into GTS then how TREX will support for screening of my partners of chiness language ?

If I will see my SPLUS, language for comparison is "EN". Do I need to change here ? If I will change then it will affect to my other customer. So please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Again to Dhanesh and Srini.

I have informed to our data provider and will get back to you soon.

Regards

Sits

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dhanesh and Srini,

For chines customer only I need to screen. Because I am exporting to China.

What I understood from you that:-

1- I should not change lang.comparison in SPLUS from EN to CN ?

2- Do I need to maintain CN lang. in ECC customer master data and then transfer the same into GTS ?

3- I need to ask to our data provider for screening of Chines cutomer and they will screen and provide the list.

Please correct me if I am missing anything.

Regards

Sits

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

Forget about point 1 and 2. You just need to check with your SPL data provider for this screening option which is point 3. 

Thanks,

Dhan

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

As suggested by Dhanesh, you should not make any changes for point 1 , but point 2 changing in ECC has to be analyzed ,how it will impact if you change it to Chinese.

The best way to resolve the issue is, first contact your Data Provider, whether they can provide the SPL list in Chinese language.

if they provided SPL Data in Chinese language, then try to test in your test system without changing BPs data in ECC and keep as it exists in the English. if it is not reading then change the master data in ECC and try to do screening .

Hope this would be the best way to meet your requirement.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

i agree with Dhanesh and Shrini.

in SAP you can choose and use the language you or your client requested. but the SPL Data is provided in English Language only.

so, as suggested by Dhanesh, if you need to screen only few BPs in Chinese then contact your Data Provider to screen those BPs in Chinese language . if all the BPs exist in GTS need to be screened in Chinese language using TREX, then the SPL Delta files you need to request in Chinese (if possible) to meet your requirement.

Thanks,

Srinivas Yellampalli

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sitanshu,

If its only few partners that the screening has to be done in foreign language, then you can reach out to your SPL service providers. I guess they have some tools available and they will do the screening and pass the results to you. However, I guess there is a separate fees they charge for this.

Thanks,

Dhan

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

If you maintain your customer data in Chinese in ECC and push it over to GTS, I believe your SPL lists currently loaded are in English, so the screening will be omitted. If you were to change the SPL comparison language to Chinese, then you will have to start loading lists also in Chinese too!

I think you are looking at changing the entire set of steps into a different language.

TREX as a standalone can support multiple languages but the lists you receive/maintain will have to be Chinese too!

My 2 cents are, work with your master data team to assess if only one language can be maintained.

Thanks,

Shrini

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

From your busy schedule any advise on SPL.

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Thanks

Sits