Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OABL relation to table TABA & T093D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Need your help urgently..

Due to the issue happened during the take over of asset data in our productive system (only 1 asset) i would like to perform a company code data reset via OABL. But i am not sure if this will have any impact to the table TABA & T093D? These 2 tables were updated due to the execution of program ZACORR_TABA_ENTRY_CREATE incorrectly (not supposed to be executed). Is there any way that we can correct or remove the content of these 2 tables?

The take over date of the asset is 30 Apr 2016. but in TABA the last posting FY is 2015 and period 12...because of this, the plan depreciation was planned for period 1 to 3.

Any idea how to solve this? Thank you.

Best regards,

CT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you run OAGL, the system will delete the entries in the table TABA. However, you can change the settings for the table T093D by t.code OBYR.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

Yes, it works if i use OAGL transaction to reset the depreciation posting. However, the Tcode OBYR doesn't seems to be correct..

Thank you.

Best regards,

Celine

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do changes manually in OAYR not OBYR, it is a typo mistake. You can manually change the posting rule etc. for the co.code.

Regards,

Mukthar

Answers (0)