Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Main Asset Does not Appear in AR01

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I noticed in my system that Main asset is appearing during data upload.. but only sub-number asset is appear then.. if i choose main asset only option in AR01 . the new assets created does not appear..

i check all main asset from new created sub-number is created .. the only difference i can see that the main asset created during data upload has a first data acquisition date..

what could be the reason ?

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to me the AR01 report will show the asset details only if the asset is having the balance as AR01 is Asset Balance report. Now as you have told that in main asset no balance so system when checking the data for main assets with balance it will not be able to find the main asset which is having balance and as here no balance is there so this main asset will not be displayed.

Regards,

Malhar.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Md.Elnady,

Does the asset has balance? check the reporting date and other selection parameters in AR01 and also check the asset in the report S_ALR_87012936.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The main asset has no balance .. the balance only is in sub-assets ..

Regards

Mahmoud

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Then wont display the balance in the report? It displays only the balances exist as on report date.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member200703
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

but there are main asset appear in AR01 which it hasn't balance as per below screen

Regards

Mahmoud El Nady

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the asset is deactivated, then it wont display in the report. If the asset has a balance and it wont deactivate, then it will appear in the report. So check the asset in AS03, whether it has deactivated.

Regards,

Mukthar