cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Z Email Field to Communication of BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created a zfield for  secondary email address on the account page. The user requires this email address to be added to the table of email addresses in the BP Master

I have tried FM 'BUPA_ADDRESS_ADD', which adds an additional address altogether, and FM ' BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE', which replaces the primary email address. Neither of the outcomes is acceptable. I need the secondary email address to be added with ID 002 in the communication tab. All advise will be much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaimin,

I guess the problem you are having is that you add adress dependent communication data instead of address independent communication data. When working in the UI you should also use the BOL instead of BAPIs or FM. Starting from a BP entity you should be able to add a new email address uing the BOL relation BuilIndependantEmailRel.

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaimin,

I assume that you did not add a z-field using AET. If you did then it is wrong.

You should add a model attribute to your context node and in setter method you should be creating the address entity (if it doesn't exist which will happen for the first time) to set the value of secondary email address.