cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHD0 Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have created a transaction variant thru SHD0.

Original tcode RECN is still accessible, but users may only access contract types A,B,C. For remaining contract types D,E,F users may only view selected data. This is where the created transaction variant ZRECN will be used, users may now be able to view contract type D,E,F displaying selected data only (based on screen configuration done in SHD0).

Now I am having confusion in setting their authorization.

Role A = allows use of RECN for contract type A,B,C only. while Role B = allows use of ZRECN for contract type D,E,F only.

Upon assignment of Role A to USER1, role successfully allows use of RECN and blocks display of contracts for D,E,F type.

By adding Role B to same user USER1, role successfully allows use of ZRECN BUT allows display for contract types A,B,C,D,E,F instead of D,E,F only. and upon testing of RECN, user is now allowed to view all contract types.

Upon observations any role update for the transaction variant is also being adopted by original tcode.

any suggestion on how to I can apply desired restrictions per tcode without removing access to original tcode?

user authorization objects to restrict access to contract type : F_RECN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MC,

In F_RECN - there is no transaction differences.

In role A You give an access to contracts: A, B, C
In role B You give an access to contracts: D, E, F

If You assign both roles to user then the user has an access to contracts: A, B, C, D, E, F;
If I were You I would rather to focus on BDT and fields hiding when the user has not got the rights to authorization object like in topic:

KR,
Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrzej,

Thank you for your response, yes I did realized SHD0 is not applicable to this scenario/requirement.

I've also checked link sent, I think  solution done is not applicable. My requirement is for the same sets of users to be able to access data of all contract type but with different screen views.

please let me know should you encounter any similar requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to show different screens depending on contract type, why not use customizing to achive your goal?

Please check transaction RECACUST -> CONTRACT -> DIALOG and set up the dialogue setting as you want it. Afterwards go to Recacust -> contract type where you can set screen sequence in detail screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ute-Marion,

I did try your suggestion and created a custom screen sequence and assigned it to contract type 'C'. But in doing this, this screen will be the standard display screen of all users.

Requirement is to let Usergroup1 have standard display/create to RECN for contract types A-B, and custom display to contract type 'C'.

And all other users not involved should have standard display to A-B-C.