cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need individual selection screen for different queries present in workbook in BEx Analyzer 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a workbook with different queries in BEx Analyzer 7.0

Now when I open the workbook a single variable screen appears with all the dataprovider variables.

But, I need individual selection screen for different queries present in my workbook.

Thanks in advance,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should filter same infobject on different queries with different technical name variables..

hope it helps

former_member186696
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Avinash

SAP created a detailed documentation about how to setup and all necessary notes to implement that.

Please, check this wiki:

Single Data Provider Refresh - SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse - SCN Wiki

Best Regards,

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use different variables for different queries used in the workbook or

Goto Workbook Settings --> Goto Variables Tab --> and Untick the option Display Duplicate Variables Only Once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sucheta,

Thanks for your reply.

The settings which you have proposed will get all the dataprovider variables on a single variable screen.

But my point is, Suppose I want to execute the query which is in the 1st tab alone. So, the variable screen which appears contains all the dataprovider variables.

Hence, I can't get a variable screen which contains only the variables for 1st tab & If I execute this the whole workbook gets executed.

And more over I have checked "Allow refresh of individual queries". But it doesn't prompt the variable screen for that query.

Thanks for your help,

Avinash.

0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

In the workbook settings --> under General --> Check the option Allow refresh Function of Individual Queries

Now select the cell on say grid 1 and click on Chnage variable Values, the screen contains only teh variables for the dataproviders assigned to grid1

Hope this helps.

Thansk, Sushma

Former Member
0 Kudos

If selection screen is to be prompted for individual query, what suggested is right.