cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity type issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have one activity type created in the system through transaction KL01. But when, I go to display or change the same in KL03 or KL02 system throws the error as ''Activity type does not exist''. I am not getting this behavior of the system. Also, when, I display the same through transaction KL13 by selecting ''All activity types'' it is appearing in the same. For rest of the activities it is appearing properly.

Can anybody help me in this?

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved. While creating the activity type there was a space given by the user i.e. for e.g activity type ''12345 '' instead of ''12345''. This was the reason the system was giving the error.

Thread closed.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay Could be an authorization issue with KL02 and KL03. Plz Check with SU53 and take it up with Basis Team. Regards Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thanks for your response. It is not an authorization issue. Because if it was an authorization issue system would have thrown a clear error stating that ''No Authorization has been given to the transaction''. We tried using several user id's but same error we are getting for all of them.

Thanks and Regards,

Akshay